I decided this past year that I was going to get more done…this post is more designed for ME than you, but I hope it also helps you too! The past month, I have gotten birthday cards done, my intentions album done, and half-way done with a few other projects…which is way more than I have gotten done before now! (Hey, at least I know it is working for me…) Plus this year I just wanted to concentrate on other things!!!
Speaking of getting things done – you can check out my Creative Paperclay Design Team post, with a video to help you get started! You probably already have most of the supplies needed to create your own! The best part about it – you can see the whole process being done in the video, versus reading directions you can’t understand!
I am technology challenged…learning more and more what those “apps” can do if you find the right one’s!!! I also have a personal side to me, and a business side to me…and I don’t want all of my “to-do’s” included in the same list! This is my personal to do list:
- Start Christmas paper bag album
- Create more birthday cards for personal stash
- Valentines Day projects both to mail and for home
- Project Life 2016 album started
- Journals to mail
- 2015 Year in Review album
- 2 framed pages to mail
So, grab your favorite way to organize yourself – and if that means good ole’ paper and pen and a calendar, lets get to work on what needs to be done in the next few months!
- Check your calendar for anything you might have going on – birthday’s, anniversaries, parties, holiday’s, special events – until the end of February.
- Now check your calendar for anything else until the end of April – what types of events do you have going on that needs to be addressed?
- Last – check your calendar until the end of June in through July, what things do you have going on that needs to be addressed?
I have a whole other list of creative things that need to get done, but finally things are getting done! I hope you join me in getting things done ON TIME this year!