I’m not sure how long you guys have been creating – but me…almost 26 years now!!! I started with making my own handmade cards, then when I moved back home to Utah – I found out about scrapbooking! Since then – and moving from place to place…I have found not only do I love to create – but I also love to share what I DO create! Once a week I will be trying to recap the past weeks posts in case you have missed anything:
- Up on the Creative Paperclay design team blog – a fun tip or two using both Creative Paperclay and Delight products! Check it out here!
- On my blog – shopping ideas for both Cricut and Expression Vinyl!!! Just in time for any gift giving events until the end of the year!
- If you do not have the time or the creativity to make your own handmade items – Memories in Tyme has handmade albums, cards, bookmarks, and gifts ready to go for you! Check it out here!
- Tiny Prints has a fun special right now – you can check out the blog post relating to that here!
- Once a month post to help you (or me rather) try to get more done! Grab your favorite organizing utensils, and check out that post here!!!
- For your supplies and organizing – check out this post here for awesome tips on organizing the things you have purchased, all in an attractive format!
I have been creating Christmas cards – and doing what I can to get organized a bit better, both personally, for work, and for business! So far, so good – keeping the drama away for the most part, and learning to move beyond things not in my control that is! Creating for me – is great for therapy reasons, of which I wouldn’t trade it for ANYTHING! I will have classes ready to go soon – $15 for a card class – all supplies included!!! More info to follow!