Happy New Year everyone – it’s the first of the year and so many things going on at once for me!! Since we all know these challenges are more for me than for you, I do hope they are helping you out as well!!! I have created an altered notebook for me to keep track of everything this year such as the personal’s for each person – what they want, like, need, favorite colors – things that will help me plan gifts out a bit better!!! I hope this one little thing will help me to get organized and do what I want before I need them done!!!! (I know, simple task, just not that easy when I procrastinate…) This year – I have goals – and the only difference between a wish and a goal, is a goal is written down!!!
So, get comfortable, and lets get this show started!!!
- Notebook to keep track of upcoming ideas and things you need to create, purchase and get ready for –
- Pencil/pen – eraser – highlighters
- Smartphone or tablet (if you use these)
- Start with the next 6 weeks or at least until 2/11/17… What do you have going on that needs to get taken care of, created, purchased, or looked at?
- Now look at your calendar until the end of February – what do you have on your calendar that you need to get done?
- Look at events and things you will need to get started planning for the end of March – it really will be here before you know it!
- Finish up by looking at things you have in your life until the end of June – what all do you have that you need to get done – holidays, birthdays, events?
For me – I have the 3rd anniversary of my niece’s death in January – my son’s birthday in February, and Valentines Day coming up, and a number of things that simply DIDN’T get done this past year!!! Here’s to a better year this year – with more done – more blogged about – ways to save money – and more fun creative ideas!!! Happy New Year to each of you!!!