Hello everyone, it’s that time again!!! I am doing things a bit different for myself personally – and hopefully this challenge will actually help me get more done both business wise, and personally! Now, I will be honest with you – I am technology challenged, but am researching the best ways to organize my smart phone, my tablet and my computer together – in order to get more done in life! Right now – I have a notebook – and use it I will until I figure all of that little stuff out!!!! (If you have any good apps you use for this – please make sure you send me a message here!!!)
So, lets get started – grab your calendar, tablet, smart phone, sheet of paper and a pen/pencil – whatever you need to organize yourself and lets do this!!!
- Take a look at your calendar until the middle of April – what do you have going on for you personally that needs to get done and taken care of in the next few weeks?
- Next look at things until the end of May – what else do you have that needs to get added to your list?
- Lastly, look at things until the end of August – what else do you have that you need to look at?
My list –
- Birthday cards
- Baby presents
- Easter presents and cards
- Mothers Day
- Fathers Day
- Handmade items for April event
- Book of ancestors for an October birthday
- Book of Grandma’s recipe’s by her birthday in May
- Anniversary card/gift
As you do look at your calendar, have a sheet for each of your events! This way – as you get more details, you can start to write things down on the sheet!!! For me personally, I have decided I can only go forward with the items I want to make – and do what needs to be done coming up – getting the rest of the stuff done as I can! That means – this month might be rather fun where posts are concerned for you guys – a bit of everything for sure!