I have decided that I simply have NO time management skills LOL, even with that amazing planner Heidi Swapp sent me – I need to learn how to manage my time better and get more done! I am going to spend a bit of time today in planning, the things I need to do personally – and business wise… I hope you will join me since it’s a 3 day weekend for some of you!!!!
Around Mothers Day, I commented on a thread of Heidi Facebook page…she is going through a bit of what I did about 18 years ago where my event shaped the very being of who I am today…..I am sure she will tell me later on down the line her event did the same thing! I simply love my scrapbooking ladies – Heidi and Lisa Bernson are very special ladies, each in their own way! Lisa was there a few years ago, sending her assistants to my home which helped me to take myself a bit more seriously where this craft was concerned….and at the very least – the kindness of a stranger!!!
So, grab your favorite organizing utensils you like to use – such as pen/pencil & paper, tablet, calendar, smart phone – and lets get started:
- Look at things for the next 6 weeks, or until the middle of October! What types of events and things do you have going on that you want to have things done for? Get things added to a list!
- What about the next 3 months – until the end of November? What things do you have that you need to plan for during this time – holiday’s, birthday’s, anniversaries, showers, anything?
- What about the next 6 months – until the end of February (can you believe 6 month’s from now is February)? Same as before, spend time in looking at what you need to get done during this time period!!!
As you are looking at things, you want to look at:
- Any birthdays you need to make a card or gift for. Do you need to purchase anything TO make a gift, or anything to plan out at all for anyone?
- Any anniversaries – same thing as above!
- Any baby or bridal showers coming up? Same thing as #1
- What Holiday’s do you celebrate that you need to create for, plan dinner for, create a gift for?
- Anything else not in the above categories, such as things for yourself?
I am spending some time with my planner, my favorite pen, and creating my “things I need to do” list!!! Can’t wait to share with you what I have gotten done so far!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Memories in Tyme