I’m not sure about you, but I really have no idea where the time went this year!!! I have been really busy with a lot of different things in my life – both business and personal, with more to get done!!! It seems the older I get, the faster time goes for me…sad but true! This month – so much going on – and the next few months too… If I want everything to go better – I really need to get started on some special projects, that is for sure!
So, grab your favorite organizing items – a tablet and apps – pen/pencil with paper – a calendar – and lets get started in looking at what we have to do! As you are looking at things, remember to look at holidays, anniversaries, bridal or baby showers, events for work, school events for your children, things you need to plan for, birthdays, anything you need to make for someone while you are looking at your calendar! Anything you need to get done – get it added at least to your calendar!
- Start with the next 6 weeks until the middle of November, what things do you have that you need to get done? Have you already had things on your calendar and started?
- Next look at the next 3 months until the end of the year, what other things do you need to plan out and deal with? Do you have any gifts you need to make – cards to make – start to look at your ideas to make and plan things out!
- Last look at the next 6 months until the end of March, start to look at things and pencil in what you need to do! Don’t wait until the last minute to get ideas done…..start to look now at what you want to get done!
For me, I found a wonderful app for my called “Keep My Notes” – and my planner! I go through the first 6 weeks, adding what needs to be done during this time period to my “things to do” section in my planner, then repeat for the next 3 and 6 months! I have a lot I need to get done, and want a few special events coming up – to BE special for those in my life!
- Husbands birthday in October
- Halloween and a “Trunk or Treat” event we have been invited to
- Neighbor moving – going away present
- Thanksgiving cards and “Being Grateful” project done
- Christmas cards done
- Birthdays for 2 of my kids in December
- Another birthday for another kid in February
- Valentines Day
- Getting ready for Craft Fairs and Farmers Markets in 2018
In between all of this – a new position in my job, and in my church! I have much going on right now, and spending a bit of time in planning, is helping me get more and more done! Join me in just that – getting more done!
Thanks for stopping by,
Memories in Tyme