This is one of my latest handmade journals I have done! I am in LOVE with the finished creation! I wanted a place where I can put my plans down on (thus the corner bookmarks to be used for the sections I need to plan for, this way things get done a bit sooner, rather than later! I also wanted a place where I can put more thoughts down when I go to my church meetings, or plans for stuff I am doing…the only difference between a plan and a goal – a goal is written down! This just helps with my goals!
For this example, I used the following supplies:
- Papers – 1 sheet patterned paper, 1/2 sheet of matching cardstock (x2 different colors) **I used Stampin’ Up papers for my example – and 2 sheets basic white cardstock for the inside.**
- Twine (pink from my stash, blue from Stampin’ Up)
- Buttons from my stash
- Adhesive (glue gun)
- Border punch
- Corner punch and corner rounder
- Stampin’ Up paper trimmer (okay but I am in love – review to follow)
- Fine tip scissors
- And of course a composition notebook
I hope you have fun making your own notebook for your own use! I have so much going on that I need a bit of help in remembering everything… This notebook is sure to help me to remember those things that I really need to and want to remember! I hope you have fun making one of your own!
Thanks for stopping by,
Memories in Tyme