Wow, I can’t believe it is June already….I simply can’t even wrap my brain around it, let me tell you! I really want to make the LAST 6 months be the BEST I can make them be…so plan I must, ESPECIALLY right now! I have a ton going on in my life, so to spend time planning if I want to get it all done – is a MUST! So, grab your favorite ways to organize yourself, and lets get started… Right now, I need a refill for my planner! So at the moment, I am using a binder, calendar, paper, pen, and highlighter! (I have business, personal and church stuff going on – so my list is varied at the moment!)
Lets get started in all the fun, shall we:
- Look at your calendar for the next 6 weeks, that takes us until the middle of July! What types of events, parties, birthdays, “things” do you have going on that you need to plan for?
- Next look at your calendar for the next 3 months, which brings you until the end of September! What else do you have going on in your life that you need to get done? Really start to take a look at things in this section, so you can purchase things you might need to, plan things out, etc!
- Last look at your calendar for the last 3 months of the year! This is really crucial to look at everything and get as much as you “know” for the moment…on your list! What do you need to look at buying, making, planning for during this time, even if it isn’t “for sure”, get it on a list!
My list…..I have NO idea how I am going to get it all done, but with a bit of planning, everything WILL get done!
- A few birthdays – and I do birthday cards for my church…so at this point, I best get started on a LOT of birthday cards (wink, wink)!
- Fathers Day –
- Behind on Mothers Day projects/gifts…
- Fourth of July – BBQ
- Sisters birthday gift – (made, bought….who knows)
- Husbands birthday
- 3 other birthdays around that same time LOL
Now you can see why I am spending time ahead – not only planning, but picking out the products I want to work with! I will be starting a club for the next few months to be able to purchase Stampin’ Up ink pads and markers – plus once during the time, you get hostess credits too! Classes using Stampin’ Up products you can purchase ahead of time, in order to get more done the next 6 months! Join me!
Thanks for stopping by,
Memories in Tyme