Yes, today – is 6 months to Christmas, are you ready to get started planning? I know this year, I simply want things to go so much better…and I have 2 kids’ birthdays that month, so I really need to get started planning things now, so everything gets done the way I want them to! I hope you will join me the next 5 months in the planning, purchasing, making, finding ideas – down to decorating, cooking, baking, and spending time with those you care about on this holiday!
Lets get started:
- Look at your budget! What do you have to spend, do you want to make things – or do you want to make the gift look really neat, or a combination of both?
- Get your list going – who at least is getting on that list? Start to get ideas if you are on a budget, and write things down!
- Decide how much you need to get done or spend for the next 5-6 months in order for everyone to get what you want for them!
- Christmas cards – are you sending any out? Get a list going there too!
- What kind of parties or events do you need to bake for, cook dinner for, plan out – anything? Start to get these items on your list and purchase what you can as you can!
- Start to look for ideas you want to do for whom on sites such as Pinterest or manufacture sites – you could even sketch things out with your ideas as you do get a thought!
- Make something to keep all your ideas in, something that you can have to keep track of everything in one place.
I hope you spend some time with me looking at the things you need to do, and get them done with me! From decorations to things I am making for my friends and family…down to how I present the gift in the first place…join me!
Thanks for stopping by,
Memories in Tyme