Christmas is in 4 months from yesterday – can you believe it! I had a medical issue in July – right about the time I was planning my whole “Christmas in July” thing LOL! So for the next little while, we will be covering Christmas topics, how to order Christmas cards and tags from me – or special items for you to order and customize! 4 months is not a lot of time, so grab your notebook – planner – or whatever you are going to use, and lets get started planning, shall we! If you happened to have missed last months post – check it out here!
- Keep looking at your card list – who is getting a card, are you making or buying them? Do you need to get idea’s as far as what you want to do? This year, I am not spending money for the cards I send out, they will be made with what I have here at home instead! I can’t wait to see what I end up with!
- Have a list going of things you need to purchase – ESPECIALLY if you are making things like cards and gifts! This way, you can get things done sooner, rather than later – and when you have extra money to get it done! Plus if you watch for sales NOW – you can enjoy the month OF Christmas!
- Take a look at your list of who is getting “something” – whether it be a gift card, something you have made, whatever – make sure you get this list looked at often! My list has changed over the course of a month – which isn’t really MY fault really, and I will leave it at that!
- Really look at your budget now – what is on sale that you can put away? Can you make cookie dough and freeze it – buy ingredients to make fudge or candy? Do you have extra money to grab a gift card or two? Do you have specific people that are getting specific things – start to look at the whole picture!
- Next – start to look at HOW you want to present you gifts to people!
I am excited for this Christmas – and planning more than I have in years past! It’s all about the baking – and the little details in the presents that are given this year! THIS year, it is about those that I love that are in my life, nothing more – nothing less! Learning to let go and let Father take care of things, and take care of things He is! This season, it is all about Jesus – the TRUE meaning of Christmas – not the gifts…
Thanks for stopping by,
Memories in Tyme