Creatively – do you have any goals you want to accomplish for next year yet? Or – like me, are you simply flying by the seat of your pants with no particular goals in site of what you want to accomplish? When I had kids at home, it was easier to document everything, now that we are “empty nesters” for the most part, things are a bit different “creatively”! All I need to do now – is adapt to those changes!
My creative list for the upcoming year –
- To make sure I have a monthly binder to put all the things in it we need to get done for the house, as well as events, birthday’s, etc.. I want to have a place that I can put all the receipts for the month too!
- Something to document my relationship with Del! The good – the bad – the ugly! I want how we met – what he means to me – what we have endured and what we share included in it!
- I want to go through all the scrapbooks I do have right now – scan all the layouts, and give each of my kids’ albums to them! Also need to get my family albums copied for my kids as well!
- Start on my oldest son’s album – LOL but he’s 32, soon to be 33!
- Get my classes started for creating…and have them ready to go in February!
- Get a list of holiday’s, birthday’s, events and anniversaries we need to send cards for – and make things for…and get it DONE and in the mail before hand!
- By the end of the year – I want to have my creative space looking better, with everything in one place for ALL of my supplies. Something I can have in a main living space, but doors to put it all in when I am not using them.
- Make a list of the furniture we have currently that is needed to be refinished, and have them done by mid-year!
- Get the fairy garden started this year – for my outdoor space! It will be for the angels that have that have passed on! Each house created will be different, and special for each person gone before us!
- Create a mini album FULL of my favorite quotes and sayings that got me through the past few years!
- Framed pictures for my house of my favorite memories and people in my life! I have a ton of pictures for just this reason!
I have a lot creatively that needs to get done – and since the new health issues…I want to get as much done while I simply can! I also want to document how to create while on a budget, because YOU CAN!!! I hope you will join me this upcoming year on how YOU can create your own style of handmade items while on a budget!
Thanks for stopping by,
Memories in Tyme