Memories in Tyme classes are designed to make it easier for you to learn “how” to create your own style of paper crafts such as scrapbooks, cards, and altered items – on your budget and style of projects! We go back to the basics, giving you techniques you will need as you are a beginner who is just starting out, and kick things up as you continue from there!
Learn the following ways:
- Online learning the techniques you need to, when it is most convenient for you, taking the class you need to take!
- In your home or place of business in the Reno/Sparks area with 5 or more students that have prepaid for the class time.
- One on one time in my home, you travel to me – learn whatever techniques you need to – in the amount of time specified – usually 2 hours.
- At a local place in the Reno/Sparks area – all classes scheduled will be on Fridays and Saturdays, with more than one class being offered during the day.
- Beginner paper crafting: including scrapbooks, cards and gifts made out of paper for those just starting out! 4 week class, take the classes you need for each section, designed to teach you HOW to create, not create FOR you!
- Intermediate paper crafting: a step up from our beginner class, also teaching you more techniques you can work with, as well as ways to kick up the beginner techniques and supplies we learned in the beginner class! Again take the classes you need for each section, designed to teach you HOW to create!
- Expert paper crafting: a step up from our intermediate class, where you will get all the bells and whistles of scrapbooking, making cards and paper crafting in general! Learn harder techniques, and work with supplies that are a bit more costly! This class will take what you have learned in the other two classes – and give you even more ideas!!!
- Just cards: learn how to make cards from your papers left over from other projects you do! Each month will bring you themed cards and non-themed cards depending on the month at hand! Themes and card examples will change each month, and be generic enough to change to different holiday’s or themes!
- Just scrapbooks: learn how to make scrapbook albums, pages, framed pages, mini albums and projects – all on a budget and your style of creating! Both themed and non-themed pages and projects!
- Digital scrapbooking: digital scrapbooking is all the rage – being able to take the photo’s you take on a daily basis, and create awesome scrapbooks with them! Software NOT included, but I will go over different software versions, and will have a FREE version you can download to see if you like to do it this way! **Class not available at craft store.**
- All About Me/A to Z About Me: this class focus’ on the missing piece of your scrapbook’s – YOUR stories and picture! We go back to the basics, and show you ways you can take those things in your life – your memories, your past, present, and “reasons” you are who you are…and create a one of a kind scrapbook out of them!
- Mini album: great class on how to create various sized mini albums from sheets of paper and cardstock! Simply add the techniques you have learned, supplies you have…and a one of a kind album will be made in no time!
- Remember When: in this class, it’s all about remembering events that happen in our lives, in a more detailed format. Can be done as a wedding, shower events, birthday’s, parties of all kinds! This project can be done as an anniversary gift, or as a family class!
- Tools: working with different tools takes time – this class helps you with different tools to use, such as the Cricut machine, your basic toolbox kit, working with different templates; if it has to do with tools, it is in this class!
- Paper bag albums: a great class on how to take every day lunch sacks, and create a one of a kind album on just about any budget, or with any theme! Great projects to learn to make, using everyday items!
- Altered this and that: this class is all about working on altered paper crafts – things made out of paper and altered from their original item! Choose between altered journals, cans, bags, frames and more!
- Making your own embellishments: learn how to create your own embellishments out of punches, stamps, die cuts, ribbon, and more! By using what you have available to you – and what you use the most, will save you money in the long run!
- Family class: spending time as a family is one of the best things you can do – so why not have a “family class” to learn how to create your own scrapbooks – and include everyone in on this fun craft! Learn how to take your families memories and put them down on paper!
- Paper piecing: in this class, it’s all about learning how to paper piece…using patterns, or creating your own!!! Learn the little intricate things you can do in order to make your pages be truly your own! Great alternative to a die cut machine!
- Scrapping through the hard times: in this class, learn to use scrapbooking with therapy, in order to get through a hard time in life, such as a death, divorce, or other such events… Great way to get things worked out through something artistic!
- Journaling: in this class, you will learn about various ways you can journal on your scrapbook layouts, and make projects that are more “word based”, adding a few pictures to make it more of a personalized project! The written word is the most important part of your scrapbook layouts.
Memories are priceless, learn to create from someone who has done it all – and can save you money along the way! Learn based on YOUR style of creating – and themes that are what YOU need, not what WE want you to create! Learn from an expert, who will help save you money on what YOU love to make and has been certified to teach in many different programs!
Memories in Tyme