Using Corner Punches For Tags
With today’s idea, I was playing around with my supplies, needing to do a few sympathy cards….. and this is what I ended up with!!! I will share the finished idea tomorrow, but the tags can be done for various themes and sayings, so it deserves a post all it’s own!!! I have a lot of supplies I have had for over 20 years, and some more like 25+ years that I still use to this day!!!!! This is one thing I have used over and over again, only different ways! It makes the cost for that supply, actually save you money in the long run, every time you use it on a project!!!! Sometimes, it pays you to buy it the more you use it!!!
- Corner Punches
- Ink pads
- Paper trimmer
- Decide what type of a tag you want to create.
- Find the stamps you want to use.
- Pick out the ink pad that will match your cardstock.
- Stamp your saying giving you more than enough room to punch your corners.
- Trim your saying, make it big enough, but not “too big”.
- Punch one side to start with, make sure that side looks good, and then do the opposite side. This step creates your tag! 211
The final look will depend on the corner punch you will use! I have about 4 my sister gave me a long time ago that I still use, the one I used here is one of them!!! I might not have the newest of supplies, but it all works just the same! With this particular punch, I found it on Amazon, it is a Fiskars 3 in 1 corner punch Heritage! It has 3 of the 4 I actually use included!!!!
It doesn’t matter if you have exactly what I have, find a simple corner rounder and use it instead!!!! It might look a bit different, but it will look good all the same!! You don’t need to spend a lot of money on supplies to make things look good, trust me on that one!!! All you need is a few supplies and an imagination, you get both with me!!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Memories In Tyme